Choosing your educational path and career are monumental tasks. So much goes into making these decisions. You want ideas, information, and answers. It’s our passion to help you find a challenging and rewarding future in the plastics industry. We’re here to help you learn more about the educational opportunities and financial resources available to help with your education and career.
Students & Parents
The plastics industry is often overlooked as a career path, despite its impressive potential. Jobs are plentiful, secure, satisfying, and well-paying. Graduates of plastics programs are highly sought after by companies anxious to fill increasing numbers of job openings. As more trained professionals in the field retire, the need for employees is constantly increasing.
The most promising industry in America deserves the candidates with the most potential. How do you know if a career in plastics is right for you?
What kind of impact do you want to have on the world?
- Do you want to help save lives in emergency situations?
- Would you like to make it easier for people to communicate and connect?
- Do you want to help end world hunger?
- Are you interested in creating a cleaner planet?
- Would you enjoy using your creativity to develop new toys and games?
- Do you think there’s a need for biodegradable plastics and renewable plastic sources?
What are your strengths and talents?
- Do you use your creativity to solve problems?
- Do you work well in a team environment?
- Do you enjoy designing ways to make something run better?
- Do you find yourself organizing people or processes to get things done?
- Do you enjoy meeting new people and seeing new places?
- Are you someone who needs to be challenged in new and interesting ways?
- Do you thrive working on major, multifaceted projects?
- Are you interested in working with different cultures?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then it’s worth considering a career in the most flourishing and evolving industry in America.