Students entering the workforce today are faced with crippling debt, limited job opportunities, and saturated industries, leaving many well-educated young people with disappointing job prospects. The plastics industry, however, is in desperate need of qualified, skilled employees.
Your passion for inspiring young people to lead a rewarding and meaningful life is what brought you to education in the first place. By encouraging current students to enter plastics fields, you’re giving them the opportunity to create a fulfilling and successful career. With your help, we can inform students of the almost limitless ways a career in plastics offers opportunities for global impact, financial success, and a happy life.
There are many ways the plastics industry positively impacts the global society. Would your students be interested in:
- Developing life-saving medical devices
- Enhancing fuel efficiency in automobiles
- Creating telecommunications and technology advances that enhance global understanding
- Helping inventors get new products to market
- Designing new materials and processes to reduce waste and pollution
- Creating new virtual reality technology & devices
If your students are interested in any of these, now is the time to teach them about opportunities in in the most thriving and evolving industry in America.